Your research skills and connections can help build the marketplace.
Our Acquisition Agents use their experience and knowledge of the local real estate market combined with our vast resources to identify and acquire properties. Agents use New Western’s purchasing power, warm leads, and, established wholesale relationships to add to our inventory.
Acquisition agents don’t need to worry about managing clients or the emotional ups and downs of the traditional real estate climate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! While your offer with New Western is contingent upon you successfully obtaining your real estate license, over 60% of the agents we engage went through the interview process and received an offer from us prior to starting their real estate licensing process.
Your offer to join New Western will be contingent upon you successfully obtaining your real estate license. Over 60% of the agents we engage went through the interview process and received an offer from us prior to starting their real estate licensing process.
Yes. Aligned with the industry standard, our licensed real estate agents are compensated on a commission-only basis.
Yes. You can complete the entire interview process before you obtain your license. You offer and start date would be contingent on obtaining the license.
The average agent earns $126,036 per year. Your actual earnings may vary.
About New Western
- Our agents average over 29 transactions per year
- Access our network of warm leads
- An army of sales agents ready to sell the properties you acquire
- Faster closing time, faster commission payouts and more volume
- Access to tools & resources to help you excel, including live and on-demand learning opportunities
- Freedom and flexibility of being an independent contractor